About Battery Technology
Battery Technology is the trusted source of news, trends, and technology insights and analysis for the advanced battery manufacturing community. Our expert editorial team brings a wealth of industry knowledge culminating with decades of experience. Battery Technology is the only engineering resource to provide this kind of practical, useful, and insightful content both online and at our industry-leading advanced battery manufacturing events, including The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo.
Battery Technology Editorial
Maria Laura Guerra de Egui
Write for Battery Technology
Requirements for Publication
- Articles must be exclusive to Battery Technology. This means that the article cannot be published or scheduled to be published elsewhere, even on the author’s Web site or author’s company’s Web site, past or future. Authors are required to sign and return a contributor agreement before the publication of the article.
- Articles must be non-promotional. We will mention the author's company in the bio. Battery Technology editors reserve the right to edit articles and author bios as they see fit.
- We look for articles that provide thought leadership, depth, and insight into trends and developments. Topics must be relevant to design engineers and the industries we serve.
- Articles should range in length between 500 to 2500 words.
- Articles will be edited for style and content at the discretion of Battery Technology editors.
- Images, if any, must be high resolution (at least 2x3 at 300 dpi) and include any necessary permissions and credits.
- Articles are published solely at the discretion of Battery Technology editors, and Battery Technology is under no obligation to publish the submissions it receives.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we CANNOT respond to every query or submission. If we are interested, we will contact you. If you’d like to submit an article, contact [email protected] with your well fleshed out article draft.
Battery Technology is published by:
2901 28th St., Ste. 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405