Schneider Electric has its own home energy solution, which was launched earlier this year at CES 2023.
The platform, known as Schneider Home is an innovative home energy platform that consists of five components:
- Schneider Pulse: a smart electrical panel that uses embedded technology, functionality, and intelligence to interconnect various energy sources.
- Schneider Boost: a battery for energy storage that collects solar energy during the day and utilizes it during peak rates for utility bill savings and to keep power flowing during outages.
- Schneider Inverter: a high-power hybrid inverter that transforms solar energy output into usable AC electricity. This component is designed for use with solar and energy storage systems.
- Schneider Charge: an EV charger that takes advantage of onsite solar and storage to speed up charging and reduce charging costs.
- Schneider Home: a smartphone application control system that allows for the monitoring, control, and automation of the entire energy management system through a single app.